Highly visible technical role within the Mainstream Global Technical Enablement team. Technical Enablement of the complete Solid Edge Portfolio including Core CAD, Electrical, Simulation and Cloud products. These skills are vital to the successful enablement of our expanding portfolio.
- Pre-Sales development and support for full breadth of the Solid Edge Portfolio.
- Creation of high-quality technical sales resources (primarily demonstrations) for global Reseller/Partner use in physical prospect interactions, cross-industry and industry focused aligned with Global Sales Initiatives
- Worldwide Partner technical enablement
- Production of web-ready product videos for inbound marketing activities
- Live demo presentations, usually for major events such as analyst conferences and press launches
- Stakeholder for Product Development in Agile environment.
- Interfaces primarily with Resellers/Partners, Marketing, and Product Development groups at a global scale.
- Works without supervision on highly complex projects with latitude for independent judgment and discretion.
- Ensures that the product(s) is differentiated from competitors' in the marketplace.
- Resolves critical issues and significantly contributes to the development and success of the business area.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related fields, or the equivalent industry work experience
- 3 to 5 years work experience in the engineering/manufacturing industry
- 3 to 5 years experience with 3D CAD applications (preferably Solid Edge)
- Knowledge of other industry solutions (such as electrical and/or simulation) with a willingness to learn the Solid Edge solutions in this space.
- Proven Presales or Sales experience
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of competitors in this space
- Has extensive CAD/CAE/PLM industry knowledge and understanding.
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment.
- A solid understanding of product development, manufacturing, and CAD/CAE/PLM processes and tools.
- Ability to act as a thought leader and influence others without direct authority.
- Strong analytical skills to identify go to market opportunities that successfully positions the portfolio to channel partners and customers.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time