- Technical leadership and management of embedded FW development team (8 team members)
- Performance management and capacity planning
- Support projects in planning, architecture and problems solving
- Personal development and building of competences in a team
- Continuous improvement of development process
- Active contribution to definition and realization of a department strategy.
- Company culture: Being an example in terms of ownership culture, compliance and fair behavior
- bonus for joining our company up to CZK 100,000 (depends on the level of technical knowledge)
- relocation package (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- interesting projects realized in cooperation with Siemens AG development
- hi-tech equipped labs
- unique technologies and know-how
- friendly atmosphere at workplace
- Professional experience with C/C++ programming and embedded systems
- Fluent communication in English language
- Leadership and organization skills.
- Communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Experience with development methods, e.g. Agile & Lean, TDD, Continuous integration
- Project management skills
- personal development – coaching or mentoring by experienced leaders to build/strengthen your leadership skills
- work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- creative job and space for self-fulfillment
- stable background of Siemens company
- open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible work hours, home office, Siemens kindergarten in Prague for better work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits at least of CZK 24 000, which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system or pension/life insurance allowance
- catering allowance in the form of e-vouchers
- opportunity become the shareholder of Siemens AG and get stocks for free
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time