This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Be part of the virtual international Siemens vulnerability remediation team and drive the world-wide remediation of security vulnerabilities that have been discovered by vulnerability scanners, penetration testing, or other sources.As Vulnerability Remediation Analyst you will:
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support to fix security findings in Vulnerability Management ticketing tool
- Analyze vulnerability scan results for false positives, anomalies, trends, and derive measures to avoid similar cases in the future
- Maintain FAQ and best practice information on remediation activities
- Analyze vulnerabilities in co-operation with other cybersecurity units, propose effective remediation measures
- Maintain communication to relevant partners, provide reports and perform ad-hoc analyses when necessary
- Develop subject matter expertise in focused areas of cybersecurity
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Computer Science) or otherwise gained experience
- General knowledge of IT topics, tech savvy and ability to learn
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity principles
- Experience in IT support or system administration is helpful
- Experience working in international environment and in virtual teams
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail, communication and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, self-motivated, able to work in an independent manner.
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time