- Analytic and highly oriented to achieve targets.
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- Project Management experience leading multifunctional teams.
- Understand, identify and manage risks to minimize impact on material availability and delivery schedules.
- Analyze Logistics Operations (Source / Warehouse / Transportation) to evaluate performance and search for opportunities to improve.
- Analyze Logistics Costs and time comparations to evaluate suppliers.
- Lead logistics engineering projects to reduce Cost, Time and increase Customer satisfaction.
- Proactively contributes to the Continuous Improvement presenting ideas resulting from the experience and analysis of the tasks.
- Create VSM´s (Value Stream Mapping) for Logistics processes to create Value Added suggestions and lead projects.
- Prepare and present Process Analysis and Business Cases for the Management.
- Knowledge and experience of MRP (Material Requirements Planning) in SAP required. Experience with SAP SD and MM required.
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including Advanced Excel / Microsoft Access and/or KNIME desired
- Experience in development and implementation of digital tools
- Work directly with Head of Logistics.
- Work very close with Procurement, Logistics team leaders and IT.
- Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to achieve targets.
- Negotiation skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time