Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
· Candidate will be responsible to deliver design of SIP, RCC, Interface circuit and application logic.
· Responsible for on time delivery with quality of highest safety orientation.
· Responsible for customer communication for the technical decisions
· Mentoring the team colleagues for the various new requirements and ProcessesUse your skills to move the world forward
· Signaling engineer with at least 5 years of experience in electronic Interlocking projects. Preference will be given candidate having the Metro practices (GoA 2 or above).
· Candidate should possess Regular Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and electronics engineering.
· Should have good communication skills to handle various stakeholdersMake your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time