We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
The primary role requires the candidate to act as a Technical Consultant for Sales & Operations and hence should work collaboratively with the direct sales team, Operations team, Clients and Business Partners (Internal / External) in order to undertake and support the corresponding Sales teams to explore newer opportunities to enhance the present portfolio basket by possible integration of various system integrations. The candidate is expected to act as a Solution Architect, wherein he/she should drive the system solutions with an intent of system lifecycle manager.
The job profile requires experience in the following activities:
- You must prepare detailed requirement study and contribute as a Solution Architect (Enabler for integrating of various systems with the Power SCADA/SAS to drive new opportunities)
- Offer evaluation and optimization, Support the RFI/RFP phases
- Opportunity Support and Proposal Support, Execution Support (Engg, Configuration & Commissioning), Demo / PoC support
- Work closely with sales team and Partners by participating and supporting all sales strategies and business goals.
- Drive revenue growth and create sales opportunities by contributing and managing pre-sales technical process.
- Collaborate with Sales team and educate customers about benefits of Siemens solutions. This includes presentations, technical evaluations, proposals and follow up on customer related issues.
- Design of System Architectures for IT/OT integrated Systems, Integration of different Systems, estimating the Bill of material (including the required SW licenses) and optimization of designed system architecture in order to achieve business goals.
- Verifications of technical compliances of HW/SW systems’ offer received from vendors.
- Supporting the execution cycle of the new system solutions.
- Collaborating for new solutions and technologies required in the business to drive new product and offerings.
- The candidate will have to drive business development activities of substation automation system (CSCS/SAS), remote terminal unit (RTU), feeder automation application, fault condition monitoring (FCM) by utilizing technical experience on related products.
- Must have experience in building technical system architectures required for Substation Automation system/Data Centers / Control Centers / Integrated Command Centre
- Must have Relevant experience in working with System Integrators.
- Preferred to have comprehensive understanding of IT/OT systems covering Linux/Unix, Windows and Oracle platforms
- Must have understanding of security solutions and required configuration of firewalls, NMS systems and Web systems
- Experience in building solutions that includes building a business case, high & low level
- Architecture definition and services and hands on experience and knowledge on working if different HW configurations of Data Centers / real-time Control Center setups including storage, servers, networking and security equipment’s
- Knowledge and know-how of IoT solutions, Cloud and Big Data will be a desired skillset.
- Background of handling Utilities / Industry / Infrastructure end-customer is desired
We are seeking for a BE / ME in Electrical / Electronics & Communication engineer proven track record and 5 to 7 years experience in the field of Substation Automation Systems and SCADA applications with a convergence of IT/OT infrastructure. 3+ years in Technical pre-sales/design activities shall be preferred.
Hands-on experience with the below will be preferred as below:
- PLC: Siemens Simatic S7 200,300,400 and /or GE Fanuc series 90-30
- SCADA: WINCC/Siemens and/or IFIX/GE
- SAS: Siemens PAS, GE, ABB or equivalent systems
You have an Excellent Communication (Both written & verbal) & Inter-personal Skills, an accomplished presenter of Sales and/or Technical material to small / large audiences.
Critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving are a crucial part of this position. Enjoys learning new things and build knowledge base in new area.
Enjoys working in Team environments, Exhibits collaboration in multiple stakeholder interactions.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.htmland about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time