Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Develop robust interactive GUI components for desktop or client/server application.
- Improving user experience, scalability and performance.
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- Strong customer focus and good learner.
- Highly proactive and team player
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 3-5 years work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
- Proven skills in C# is a must
- Strong knowledge in Winforms, WPF and MVVM
- Knowledge in Linq and Rest Services
- Expertise in programming and usage of any unit testing framework.
- Expertise in integration testing and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of source code management tools like git
- Knowledge for JIRA and Confluence will be a plus
- Good to have knowledge of Multi-threaded programming
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time