Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In this role you are part of a global & agile R&D management team and you will contribute to a continuous improvement of our organization and products.
- You will manage and lead multiple teams along different technology domains.
- Based on our pragmatic go-see management culture you will perform the role of a scrum master (f/m/d) in selected software teams temporarily.
- You will identify, grow, and shape the required capabilities according to an overall R&D strategy both for technical and domain knowledge.
- Also, you will train, promote, and develop employees (f/m/d) including individual talent management.
- Next to this, you will hire and coach strong and value adding professional Developers, Testers, Scrum Masters, and other expert roles.
- In addition, you will lead the implementation and sustainable manifestation of specific R&D improvement projects.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed master’s degree in information technology or equivalent.
- Next to this, long-term experience in development of Software (not necessarily as a developer but also adjacent management roles) is mandatory.
- Modern software development practices and methodologies (Scrum, Agile, SAFe, DevOps) are well known to you due to long-term professional experience.
- Besides that, you bring in experience in using data-driven metrics (KPIs) for measuring agile teams’ improvement & success.
- Furthermore, you are well experienced in people & performance management. Scrum and SAFe certifications is a plus.
- If your profile is completed with excellent communication skills as well as fluent English and Germans skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time