Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Elaborate and extends Data Model definition in business Solutions. Design and Develop Data model modules derived from various domain specific data sources.
- Have expertise in designing and evaluating data models.
- Enforce best design practices for the application
- Provide internal training for the team
- Evaluate the coding standards for the Semantic Web Persistence
- Be coherent with coding using rdflib and should be aware of using triple stores.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 4+ years of Hands on expertise and strong knowledge in Experience Data Engineering and Ontology.
- Hands on working experience in Semantic Web standards from W3C: RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL etc.
- Expert in Data modelling, high level architecture designs and concepts with 4-7 years of experience
- Good experience in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) operations using Python and loading to graph DB.
- Expert in converting data into RDF.
- Expert in understanding of triple store database concepts and implementation in Graph DB (like Blazegraph)
- Expert in converting data from different formats like xml, excel etc into RDF (Resource Description Framework)
- Expert in various relational databases and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, semantics, triple stores etc
- Large scale data visualizations on the lines of d3js, Graphviz.
- Advance Level knowledge on data integration and complex data workflows
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time