Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
• Building products to join our growing team to help architect, build and run our products. You should have prior experience of being responsible for building sufficiently complex products / services and mentoring software engineers.
• Creative in building multiple digital solutions: https://lnkd.in/exHqbpe
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies, POC’s
• Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Architecture, Software Testing
International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is helpful 7 - 12 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
• Solid command of Python language and Python core libraries (Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy etc.)
• Expert in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
• Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask/DJango
• Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
• Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
• Good understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
• Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
• Experience or knowledge on data science and machine learning is good.
• Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer, and deployment process / activities
• Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle and Software engineering process.
• Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
• Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
Technical Skill Set List:
• Programming : Must have: Python, Good to have: Java
• Development : Web Development only
• Libraries : Python core libraries like Flask/Django, Pandas, NumPy
• Services : Micro Services, Rest API
• Database : SQL and NoSQL database like GraphDB
• Cloud : AWS/Azure, OpenShift etc
• CI/CD : Tools like GIT Labs, Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes
• Design : Architectural Design, Framework Design, Design Patters
Good to have:
• Data Modeling/Semantic Web
• Knowledge on building Data Lake
• ETL workflow (Extract, Transform and Load)
• Knowledge on GraphDB like Blazegraph, Neo4J, AWS Neptune etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds