Senior Software Developer – Pega
This role is of a Business Analyst in the Manufacturing Domain. The candidate will be working within a Scrum team as a Business Analyst and will be required to liaison with Business Stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate features of a new functionality. The candidate will be someone who can serve as a Subject Matter Expert with good hold on business and functional domain knowledge.
Change the future with us.
- You Provide strong Business Analysis expertise in an agile framework environment
- Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate features for new functionality. Serves as the SME for business and functional domain knowledge, working closely with the Product Owner
- Good understanding of Customer Journeys in the Manufacturing domain
- Supports the Project Manager as well as Technical Lead in the inception, epic creation, feature creation as well as Story writing to ensure clear scope and acceptance criteria in line with Agile delivery methodology
- Create, groom, and maintain the project feature and story backlog in addition to any changes to those requirements
- Assists the Tech Leads with flow diagrams, tables, mock-ups, and other methods to ensure features and stories are presented without ambiguity when designing the solution.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Must be Pega CPBA certified
- Extensive experience in Manufacturing services or highly regulated industry
- Should have 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, or other similar role
- Worked on Tools that are used for Capturing Requirements in Agile(Agile Studio, Jira, Rally etc)
- Ability to demonstrate “What-not-How” approach in whilst communicating objectives and purpose
- Ensures that all requirements support the delivery of business value by keeping customer focus, fulfills goals and objectives of the Program
- Performs just-enough analysis to enable development work, and to reduce rework and overhead ( Work hand in hand with the Dev/ QA teams to ensure that the Sprint targets are met)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time