At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical desing and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products within established, stable and successfull development project „ET 200 IO´s“. To streghten worldleading position of ET 200 Input/Outputs, we start development of new IO modules, integration of new communication protocols and industrial EDGE technologies.
Your task will be:
• participation in Source Code Embedded Development for Industry Devices
• making the Scripts for Continuous Integration / Development
• writing Functional / Unit Tests for firmware components of industry devices
• creation of Technical Documentation
What we will appreciate from you:
• interest in scripting / programming
• interest in Embedded systems
• knowledge of C / C++
• basic knowledge of C# or Python
• communicative in English
• desire to educate and develop your knowledge
You can look forward to:
• a lot of new knowledge from the field, that interests you
• interesting work together with friendly colleagues
• flexible working hours
• contract type will be agreement to perform a work DPČ, for at least half a year
• possibility of assignment and cooperation on diploma thesis
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time