At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
As the Technical Product Manager, you will be working in a customer facing role in growing Siemens life cycle product management team focused on cloud software-as-a-service solution Polarion X.
- Defining direction of product throughout all stages of the product life cycle, collaborating closely with development team on delivering and pursuing value for customers.
- Works with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release. Proposes pricing and packaging of individual products.
- Act as representative of the product in front of senior management, justify investments and steer their expectations.
- Works closely with SaaS Ops team on setting and optimizing revenue streams for cloud software-as-a-service solution.
- Continues to work with development, sales and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Owns product backlog for cloud software-as-a-service solution and participate in overall prioritization events.
- Handles also negotiations and contract discussions with vendors and third parties.
- Represents company plans and product strategies to industry analysts and customers on tradeshows, webinars and regular sessions.
- 5 years of previous product manager/product owner role.
- Ability to demonstrate previous hands-on experience driving cloud software-as-a-service product end-to-end for at least 2 years including pricing model definition, go-to-market strategy setting, partner onboarding and operation cost optimization.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time