Job description, responsibilities and duties
Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence provides services for Siemens Healthineers affiliated companies in 21 European countries.
Our mission is high quality of books and records and we focus on:
• Accounting Governance and Advisory,
• General Ledger,
• Closing & Reporting,
• Fixed Assets / Leasing,
• Revenue Recognition,
• Participation in implementation project of new IFRS standards
• Optimization and automatization of accounting processes (VBA, SAP scripting)
• Participating in intra- and inter-departmental improvement initiatives / projects.
Our challenge for the next years is a migration of all existing SAP systems to the unified and latest version of SAP customized for the healthcare business.
We search for Accounting Professional with English and Russian language with 5 years working experience in general ledger and SAP, who will be responsible for general ledger, monthly closing and reporting and accounting governance activities.
• University education in accounting/finance (Bc./Msc.)
• 3 years of experience in General Ledger and Closing & Reporting
• ACCA / IFRS qualification advantage
• SAP knowledge
• Very good command of English and Russian
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Work permission in Slovakia
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Economics, finance, accounting
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Russian - Proficient user (C1)
SAP - advanced
Number of years of experience
Communication skills and team orientation
Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and in changing environment
Results and quality orientation
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time