Do you want to be part of an award-winning company that puts its people at the centre of everything it does? Come and join a company that Glassdoor ranks as one of the best places to work in the UK!
We are recruiting a Telecoms / SCADA Assessor and Account Manager to join our Education and Skills team in Siemens Mobility. Your main responsibility would be carrying out assessments to fulfil our competency management system and apprentice provision along with the management of the graduate and apprentice community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work in a friendly team environment with responsibility for assessing staff to meet our competency management system. You will liaise with external customers and internal staff, including our ELT (Entry Level Talent) team and have responsibility for account management.
We are looking for someone who can build a rapport with people, be an excellent communicator with attention to detail.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support Higher Apprentice NVQ accreditation and assessment through work-based observations
- Manage Graduates and Apprentices including, but not limited to, on/off boarding, timesheet reviews, sickness performance and target setting
- Placement Management
- Point of contact for Apprentices colleges
- Support the competence management system and Apprentice provision ensuring timely completion of the programme
- Ensure solutions are delivered in accordance with Siemens safety and quality procedures and meet all applicable legislation, safety/customer standards and project requirements
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- You are ideally qualified to HND level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or equivalent) and have sound experience of FT/SCADA systems
- You have previous experience assessing in the workplace and hold A1 assessor training (or equivalent)
- You preferably hold or be working towards V1 (internal verifier) or equivalent
- Be able to assess competencies of individuals
- Have experience working with Learning Management Systems such as Moodle or Onefile
- You can organise your own work to ensure all deadlines are met and respond in a timely manner to information requests from other areas of the business
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience of a systems approach to training would be desirable
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens! Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time