At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:  www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Veloce Power App Product Specialist - 238277
Job Location: USA- Oregon- Wilsonville/Fremont- California/ Austin- Texas/ New York- New York/ Phoenix- Arizona
Job Category: EngineeringJob Description :
Siemens EDA Emulation Division is looking for highly motivated Power Specialist to help define, promote and deploy Power analysis and Power management methodology with hardware assisted emulation platform Veloce. As Power expert you will be part of the world-wide Veloce experts team working with emulation solutions for pre and post silicon validation, verification and software bring-up of industry’s most complex SoC designs using the latest advances in co-emulation technologies with Veloce TBX, VirtuaLAB, synthesizable testbenches (STB) and In- Circuit Emulation (ICE). You will be focused on driving the product by working with end customers on deploying Veloce Power App and defining product roadmap. You will be also responsible for product marketing and communications. We are looking for strong leadership qualities and communication skills, deep technical design and verification knowledge, and drive. You will work with customers as a world leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies. Responsibilities include the following:
- Drive Veloce Power App at various customers using hands-on technical expertise. Requires working directly with customers to ensure technical results are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the sales team in a focused strategy to expand our business
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles. Work very closely with all team member to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Develop and deliver technical presentations/trainings on new features and product updates.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of related experience or Masters degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with SoC power challenges, power flows and power tools is required.
- Experience with emulation of large scale CPU, GPU or Systems-on-Chip designs, emulation technologies,usages and industry approaches is a plus.
- Prior experience in a customer facing function such as application engineer from a emulation systems provider is highly desirable
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.