We are looking for IT professionals who want to drive the increase of business value by partnering with the business.
As an IT partner you should become familiar with the targets, strategy, challenges, and priorities of the business and provide guidance and support to implement digital innovations. You will work with the business on strategic and innovation initiatives and process improvements via technology.
Business scope is Digital Industries UK, with the plan to support with other European countries in the future.
This role will be based in the UK. This position will report to the Digital Industries IT Partner organization and to the Digital Industries organization in the UK. You’ll get the chance to work with international team and on global topics.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting stakeholder relationship with assigned customer
• Act as trusted advocate of the business within the IT organization
• Understand business environment, identify objectives, and manage the portfolio of demands, projects and services
• Plan, drive and manage demands and projects from beginning to end.
• Support the implementation of global tools in alignment with HQ
• Keep the management and employees informed on IT strategies, key priorities, initiatives, and projects
• Proactively recommend IT approaches to business opportunities and challenges
• Take the lead to facilitate the resolution of IT issues
• Align and share best practices with IT and Digital Industries IT organizations
• Act as local partner for: wider IT initiatives (ex. InfoSec), Key Users and other local Champions (ex. CRM, ERP)
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/IT/Computer Science. Other may be considered.
• Extensive experience in IT (preferably in customer facing IT role)
• Product Business Process knowledge in manufacturing or similar industry
• Program / Project management skills
• Experience in requirement analysis, business case proposals and solution design
• Versed with emerging technology trends: cyber security, edge/cloud technology, Robotics automation, AI/ML and Analytics
• Should have handled at least 2 mid-size project or/and 1 project in Digital technologies using Agile or similar project management methodology
• Customer and value oriented
• Relationship management soft skills (Stakeholder mgmt., business /customer centricity, conflict management)
• Effective communication skills at all levels of the business and IT organizations
• Strong analysis and trouble shooting skills
• Experience in working with leadership independently
• Willingness to learn, grasp and adapt new skills. Enthusiastic and Experimental
• Enthusiastic and Experimental
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time