At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Become part of our global product definition team designing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for our world-class PLM software portfolio. As a User Experience Expert, you define the product user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of all our web applications based on data-driven customer feedback.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on creating digital experiences that help our team’s transformation into a culture of data-driven decisions, continued experimentation and constant invention
- Together with your team members you conduct user research and analyze customer feedback; ensure it is reflected in our products through constant design improvements to best meet customers’ needs and expectations
- You will play a critical role in helping prioritize product roadmaps based on your impact analysis of key KPIs
- You will contribute directly to the UI/UX design and implementation of cloud-hosted frontend Web components
- You will lay out A/B testing scenarios for key UX features and present results, explaining what happened and why
- You will collaborate with your team members in creating dashboards that support our product planning process.
- You will stay abreast of industry trends, share concepts, and make recommendations for improving process and testing strategies within your team
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience in developing Web applications using responsive web page design rather than quasi-static web sites
- Strong experience digging deep into data to understand trends and develop a better picture of the business, the product, and users
- Need to have solid experience in A/B testing fosters our data-driven product definition process
- Experience in leading or participating in ‘Design Thinking’ processes
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as AdobeXD, Adobe Creative Suite as well as HTML/JS/CSS is essential
- Compelling portfolio of sketches, wireframes, prototypes, hi-res comps, etc. clearly expresses your ability to create successful user-centered design solutions
- Creative problem-solving skills focus on innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills and the ability to drive workshops with stakeholders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and become a valuable part of a wider global team
- Understands Agile methodologies using Scrum
Preferred Skills, Education and Experience:
- Certification relating to Human-Centered Design such as LUMA Institute is helpful
- Ideally, you have knowledge in using web testing platforms like Optimizely or Usertesting.com. Moreover, you are eager to learn more!
- Ability to analyze large product telemetry datasets with SQL is welcome
- Preferred that you have built your own mobile app on iOS/Android
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.