Program Manager: Customer Advocacy Manager SAAS-SISW PLM
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you customer focused? Are you motivated by building something new from the ground up? Do you love supporting, building, and nurturing a community of customers who want to engage with us at a deeper level? We are looking for an experienced Customer Advocacy manager who is responsible for establishing our SMB SaaS customer advocacy panel who will partner with us on new projects.
What will be my tasks?
- Establish a customer facing program, and identify and welcome key customers to join.
- Drive outstanding customer relationships, in a program that drives mutually beneficial value.
- Partner closely with leadership and execution teams to drive cross-functional programs with executive-level visibility.
- Drive complex strategic programs - ensuring clear, stakeholder communications and proactive follow-up with stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Bring structure to sometimes ambiguous visions and craft customer programs to bring them to life.
- Collaborate with business leaders to craft business cases, prioritize initiatives, identify opportunities for improvement, and continuously scale current processes.
- Anticipate risks and strategically determine how to mitigate them.
- Cultivate a culture of openness and transparency to increase the likelihood of program success.
- BS/BA degree required
- Consistent record of setting up, defining, and driving cross-functional programs in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years in a Program Manager role or equivalent experience leading cross functional teams to achieve major initiatives
- Experience working with and/or supporting Customer Support, Customer Experience or other GTM teams
- Ability to get to the heart of a problem and mobilize the right people to solve it
- Strong collaboration, planning, influencing, and prioritization skills
- The ability to synthesize and connect the dots between potentially competing or duplicative initiatives
- Ability to facilitate efficient and productive meetings that people look forward to attending - whether they be in-person or virtual
- Ability to tailor your approach and programmatic methodologies to meet the needs of Siemens
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
- Relationship Management: Extraordinary management skills with cross-functional teams of all levels in a matrix organization
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.