Are you looking to join a dynamic team
that helps define and improve the Siemens customer and product Experience? Our
Customer Experience team is looking for an enthusiastic Community Strategist
who can bring together different Community teams within Siemens to share common
objectives and goals. This role
requires a passionate, collaborative, self-motivated and organized professional
to lead Siemens community initiatives. The community mission is to
make it easier for Siemens customers to discover, participate, and have
valuable conversations with vibrant communities that share their interests.
Nurturing the health and participation of the conversation in these communities
is our focus.
What will be my tasks?
- Working closely with research and platform owners to identify successful community participants and understand their needs
- Developing an overarching community strategy that will allow Siemens discussion forums and social media participation to grow
- Collaborating with data science to ensure that community efforts are measurable
- Defining community experiences (e.g. volunteer recruitment/onboarding, reward structures, engagement plans) that reward successful community participants
- Working cross-functionally to establish an "always on" engagement program including communication, training and community events/conferences
- Translating insights from the community to help product teams improve product offerings
- Developing global expansion plans that navigate language and cultural differences to ensure healthy communities worldwide
- Executing on the initial stages of your strategy, as we build our community capabilities
BA or BS in related field.
Who You Are
- 6+ years working in digital community strategy, ideally combined with more tactical community management experience
- Deeply passionate about growing and fairly representing community members through all the ups and downs of community development
- A track record of delivering strategic insight and operational excellence in the community space
- Experience of developing playbooks to support the rollout and implementation of community strategy - preferably with experience of both communities at their earliest stage and highly-scaled, later stage communities
- Proficient in the product development process, with the ability to work cross functionally and engage teams with community ideas in a practical and impactful way
- Skilled communicator that can deliver nuanced feedback both to internal teams and externally to community members
- Highly data literate, you are comfortable collecting and interpreting data using a variety of methods. You can use this to gain insight into the value of community efforts for the product and the company, as well as identify new opportunities
- Fluent in English, other language fluency an asset
- Knowledge of community development outside the US
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.