Program Manager: Go to Market Readiness- SISW PLM
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Do you love collaboration? Are you able to see the big picture, and stitch together all the elements needed for an amazing solution launch? We are looking for an incredible, driven, collaborative Readiness Manager to join our Customer Experience team to help our product teams take new solutions to market working across Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams. You will work with worldwide teams as the SME for launching SAAS products. You will help product teams navigate dependencies to ensure all teams are prepared to deliver the best possible customer experience. You love making processes easier and more efficient and ensuring everything we do adds customer value.
Upon joining Customer Experience, you will start off by owning the launch efforts for a solution in Siemens Digital Industries Software. You will program manage activities covering launch schedule plans, digital experience, support and sales enablement, infrastructure / tools readiness, while focusing on delightful customer experience and planning risk mitigation. You will look for ways to automate steps in the go to market process to make it easier for internal teams to prepare a great experience more quickly.
Post launch, you are expected to create and lead opportunities for business process improvements and influence internal change management. You enjoy problem solving and thrive in an ambiguous environment where teams need guidance to resolve issues and fix issues closed-loop.
What will be my tasks?
- Project Manage Marketing and Support deliverables with the Product teams to ensure a consistently great experience
- Meet proactively with Product teams, and create a timeline for their launch, with the ability to be agile if there are changes in dates
- Communicate across teams at regular intervals with the current status and risk
- Advocate for deliverables that create the best possible experience
- Help execute, review content and deliverables where it helps to ensure all steps leading to a product launch are completed
- Use metrics and analysis to ensure a delightful experience at launch
- Manage the post launch process to gather feedback and drive improvements
- Create ways to automate all steps in the process that aren’t creating value or that can be simplified
· BS/BA degree required
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills: Aptitude to have debates and ability to influence without authority
- Relationship Management: Extraordinary management skills with cross-functional teams of all levels in a matrix organization
- Critical Thinking: Ability to handle project plans, timelines and risks effectively and to deliver results under deeply tight and high-pressure timelines in a highly ambiguous environment
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to details: Ability to craft detailed execution plans for strategies with landmarks, dependencies, DRIs, timelines and mitigation plan for execution risks.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.