- Responsible for extensive and complex construction and development projects from initial phase to on-site support and management of project teams.
- Act as project owner and being the contact person for the client, authorities and ext. project participants.
- Define project goals considering the customers and real estate requirements from the planning phase to completion, ensuring compliance with project quality, timing and budget within the respective guidelines and regulations.
- Collect and make sure the project-relevant decisions are structured and compliant.
- Prepare comprehensible business case reviews and project calculations.
- Focus on leading Office and Live Science Plant projects
- Implement & follow EHS guidelines with Zero Harm Culture during the planning and implementation of the Projects.
- In your activities you will demonstrate leadership and take ownership of full Project delivery of complex design and construction Projects
- You will coordinate highly technical internal engineering teams and architectural and engineering firms to deliver world class facilities
- You will be responsible for developing and facilitating a high-performance team
- In your role you will integrate sophisticated Process systems with building infrastructure.
- You will have full responsibility for building and monitoring budgets, schedules, and forecasts.
- Ensure project handover and acceptance by the Customer/Location/Facility Management Team, Support for capitulation of asset, Ensure documentation and Project Closer
- You are an accomplished, technically competent full delivery Project Manager
- You have proven skills in design and construction of a wide variety of Project types ranging from Office space to training, customer experience and medical manufacturing facilities.
- You are adept with technical topics such as electrical, HVAC, and process design and construction management.
- Your are adept and competent with space planning and interior design topics
- You are comfortable in a highly matrixed, international organization.
- You are comfortable generating and presenting critical Program information to Senior Management
- University degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10-15 years as a multifunction, multi discipline design and build Program Manager in the Life Sciences Industry
- PMI Certification a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.