HR Business Partner – Riyadh or Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Today, we are looking to recruit our new Siemens HR Business Partner – Saudi Arabia and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The purpose of the HR BP role is to identify, gather, and provide requirements to help with the development of HR initiatives and to participate in the implementation of local HR initiatives.
Our HR BP will play a key role to advice / coach managers and employees on complex HR
Services, programs, and policies while supporting all data management and documentation
Requirements at the local level.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Advice business management regarding general HR topics, processes, and compliance issues, based on local regulations.
- Drive local implementation of effective HR programs (e.g. recruiting people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development, and change), which are derived from the people strategy on global level.
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies.
- Answer questions that require a level of professional judgment e.g. contract questions.
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship.
- Coach Managers on employee relations.
- Assist Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk, and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action.
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required.
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with Head of HR.
- Educate managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. HR Admin Team, self-service applications).
- Implementation of HR projects and initiatives.
- Ensure quality and adherence to local standards for core HR processes.
- Work with legal department on the HR local topics implement new regulation, labor court cases.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
We are looking for a strong individual with the ability to work well at an individual as well as at a team level. Our Future HR Business Partner is self-motivated, capable of working with senior leaders as a partner, coach and sounding board. The successful candidate will have a positive outlook and ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent like Professional HRM certification
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in HR Business Partner role or equivalent in a business function from similar organization set-up
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Proven experience partnering senior business leaders
- Customer Focus with problem solving skills (pragmatic and compliant, analytical)
- Solid understanding HR processes and tools
- Strong IT skills and good knowledge in HR IT systems i.e. Workday, concur, SAP
- Excellent communication skills rounded by fluent command of English and Arabic
- Previous work experience in large scale international / global organization is big advantage.
- Understanding of local Saudi labor law
- This is an Excellent Opportunity for Saudi HR Professionals who are looking to join a true international team in KSA.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time