Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Execute daily transactions (additional detailed work instructions available upon request):
• Customer order execution – enter orders into SAP, orders will come in via email
• Process warranty and excess returns
• Process credits and debits
• Process special and sample orders
• Create UPS return labels
• Generate quotes in SAP
• Process internal orders (NOI’s)
• Process tax credits and debits
• Maintain account email contact information in SAP
• Execution of all transactions with a high level of accuracy and speed
• Timely execution of all customer transactions: 24hrs or less.
• Professionally draft customer communications.
• Effective time management to best support customer inquiries
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills: fluent English required both verbal and written.
• SAP experience strongly desired
• Salesforce experience strongly desired
• Working knowledge of MicroSoft Office
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• College or extensive order entry experience