What are the job descriptions?
- Involve in all the phases of Low Voltage Drives, Motors and Electrical system upgrades which include project management, proposals drafting, designing, testing, start-up, and commissioning
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors to design test and commission Drives, Motors and Electrical Projects.
- Specify components to be used in the Drives and Electrical systems and interface with customers / vendors
- Perform on site servicing, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of Drives, Motors and Electrical system
- Develop good relationships with customers
- Provide technical support to customers as well as internal users
- Conduct training for External and Internal Customer.
- Responsible for equipment installations, preventative maintenance, technical support & 24/7 emergency services to our service contracts customers.
- 24 / 7 Standby for Service Contract Customer (Rotating basic)
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- Must have proven experience in Drives, Motors and Electrical with any of the following Drives, Motors and Electrical: Siemens, ABB, Control Technique and Schneider, SEW and etc.
- Experience in interpreting customer specifications, electrical drawings, with specification of system components (reactors, transformers, PLC, etc.)
- Experience in writing test procedures, basic knowledge of AutoCAD and P&ID.
- Experience in Oil & Gas, Chemical, Automotive, Food Processing, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Crane System or Water/Wastewater industries is a plus.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills as this role will require the individual to support new development projects, gather customer requirements, and perform analytical programming
- Experience with set up and troubleshooting of industrial networks including Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, Profinet and Profibus.
- Must be able to travel for overseas short-term projects when required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time