Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In cooperation with customers, suppliers and specialist departments, coordinate and define external and internal technical interfaces (within the Telecom System as well within the overall system).
- Ensure interface compatibility, in particular with external partners, and interaction of the subsystems within the scope.
- Recording and clarification of all technical and operational requirements for a customer system taking into consideration contractual obligations
- Economic objectives (quality, cost, date) have to be taken into account.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 7 to 12 years of relevant experience in various technologies (In depth knowledge of the Telecom Subsystems (Radio System (TETRA, GSM-R, xG, WiFi, …), backbone (SDH, MPLS, .), Fibre Optic Cable, PABX, CCTV, Master Clock System, Passenger Information Display System, Public Announcement System, Facility SCADA, Access Control and Intrusion Detection)
- You may have experience of working in preferably Railways Environment
- You have knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- Proficiency in common engineering tools, MS Office
- You thrive in a multi-cultural environment and you are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- Willing to work as team member
in international projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time