1. Reporting / data consolidation and analysis.
2. SAP process operation (mater data creation/maintenance, billing, actual cost booking, report checking, etc.).
3. Participation in/coordination of monthly closing.
4. Prepare commercial reports.
5. Payment documents preparation, monitoring customer payment schedule, and account receivables following up.
6. Budgeting and forecast for department key financial figures.
7. Branches annual report and license update.
8. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor or above, major in Accounting/ Finance is preferred.
2. Workable English reading, writing and speaking skills, fluent in Chinese.
3. More than 2 years working experience in accounting or finance area.
4. Good Microsoft Office software skill (especially Excel, better to know SAP) .
5. Be earnest, stable and initiative, good communication and strong learning ability.
6. With basic IT skills is priority.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time