As a cyber security consultant, you will provide subject advisory and technical expertise to help both internal and external clients determine security requirements, comply with security standards, conduct security assessment, and design security solutions.
By joining in siemens, you will become part of the global team with world-class brand and reputation. We’re looking for passionate and highly motivated you to bring the best to clients, earn their trust together.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for providing security consulting support for Siemens' internal customers, including security threat and risk analysis of Siemens products and solutions, interpretation of security laws and regulations, digital factory security assessment based on IEC 62443, security training, etc.;负责为西门子内部客户提供安全咨询支撑，包括西门子产品和解决方案安全威胁与风险分析、安全法律法规的解读、基于IEC 62443的数字化工厂安全评估、安全培训等;
- Responsible for providing security consulting services for Siemens' external customers, including IT security risk assessment based on ISO27001, OT security risk assessment based on IEC 62443, security solution design based on equal protection, cyber security planning and system design, etc..负责为西门子外部客户提供安全咨询服务，包括基于ISO27001的IT安全风险评估、基于IEC 62443的OT安全风险评估、基于等保的安全解决方案设计、信息安全规划与体系设计等。
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Full-time bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer, communication, information security, etc.;全日制本科及以上学历，计算机、通信、信息安全等相关专业;
- More than 2 years of network and information security consulting work experience is preferred;２年以上网络与信息安全咨询工作经验优先考虑;
- Understand domestic and international and industry information security related policies and standards, and be familiar with China's cyber security law, level protection system, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, etc.;了解国内外及行业信息安全相关政策与标准，熟悉中国网络安全法、等级保护制度、ISO 27001、IEC 62443等;
- Familiar with relevant technical knowledge in the field of information security, familiar with industrial information security, experience in industrial control security projects is preferred;熟悉信息安全领域的相关技术知识，熟悉工业信息安全，具备工控安全项目经验者优先考虑;
- Have good communication skills, learning skills and teamwork skills, strong sense of work responsibility;具有较好的沟通表达能力、学习能力及团队协作能力，工作责任心强;
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills;流利的英语口语和写作能力;
- Those who have the consulting experience of Party B and have passed CISSP, CISP, CISA and other relevant security qualification certifications are preferred.具备乙方咨询经验、通过CISSP、CISP、CISA等相关安全资质认证者优先考虑。
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens’ success. Our central research and development unit –Technology (T) – plays an important role in this. Technology contributes to the Company’s success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Technology China (T CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time