Finance Manager – Accounting
Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our accounting team. The role will be based in Frimley, Surrey, with the option of some homebased working.
- Support on month-end activities along with relevant internal stakeholders and ensure timely deliverables of month-end tasks for Healthineers GB&I entities
- Preparation of monthly analysis of financials with commentary and perform few key reconciliations within stipulated timeframe
- Assume active review of accounting transactions each month for Healthineers companies in GB&I and ensures adherence to Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines and other regulatory guidelines as applicable
- Perform an active role in the Mergers and Acquisitions projects, mainly in relation to Integration of acquired companies into HC GB entities and liaison with multiple stakeholders both at local and HQ level
- Prepare statutory accounts in line with local GAAP (i.e. IFRS) for two HC GB&I entities and liaison with multiple stakeholders (e.g. auditors, business heads, tax, pension and legal) to deliver complete this task as per agreed audit timetable
- Provide support in external audit by co-ordinating with key stakeholders and external auditors for Healthineers companies in GB&I
- Management of overall audit process along with Head of Accounting & Controlling for all GB&I Healthineers entities
- Support digitalisation projects within the finance department
- Assume active responsibilities in an upcoming SAP migration project (Spiridon to P58 system) for three HC GB&I entities
- Assume responsibilities to co-ordinate with off-shore SAP support team to resolve any SAP issues in relation to reporting, if any for two HC GB&I entities
- Review and prepare documentation on time for Internal controls, as applicable to this role/function
- Support Head of Accounting & Controlling on internal process improvement projects for Healthineers companies in GB&I
Skills & Experience:
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent. With qualification in a formal, recognised, finance accreditation – e.g. ACCA, ACA from ICAEW and CIMA
- Strong finance background, Good analytical skills with the ability to take data and turn into meaningful information for reporting purposes
- SAP knowledge (especially FICO module) is advantageous.
- Experience in project execution of finance transformation projects, change management with strong understanding and ability to work in multi-cultural environments
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time