As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Finance Administrator Trainee German Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Administer external and internal lease contracts in the internal facility management system
- Perform the internal administration associated with internal contracts
- Monitor and record changes in occupancy across all sites
- Perform periodic internal and external billing of fixed and variable charges
- Administer charging of all variable billing items as necessary during periodic processing
- Provide periodic reporting to all contract management activities (space, vancancy);
- Provide data and validate all transfer of data to reporting systems;
- Upload and maintain all relevant property drawings related to occupancy;
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have...
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related fields;
- Fluent German and English;
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Processes and Detail oriented;
- Motivation and Resilience.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule,medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.