Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only / 15 - 20 hours
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will be working closely together with our experienced Strategic Initiatives team supporting the project managers for our major corporate events and global brand experiences
- Alongside the team you will be involved in the ideation, creation and distribution of creative assets for our projects though regional and global digital channels and platforms
- You will be supporting the organization and community management of the company's strategic initiatives
- You will play a key role in designing creative content and working alongside the project managers
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You’re studying Communications, Digital marketing, Digital Design or a similar field and have first work experiences or a proficiency in social media campaigns
- You should have excellent proficiency in design software (e.g., Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You have excellent communication skills (in English and German) and a creative writing style
- The digital world is your second home and you constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the online business
- You have a hands-on mentality, you like to take initiatives and suggest ideas
- You are a tool nerd and can get familiar with any tool in the content management area
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time