***Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a “New Normal Working Model”. This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.***
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up a new Software Development Center in Aveiro targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
UI/UX Designer – Planning & Dispatchin
g Systems (m/f/d)
- You prepare and conduct customer workshops and user interviews;
- You prepare your design for software development (handoff, style guide);
- You develop UX concepts and design user interfaces in the context of international projects;
- You create wireframes and mockups for our complex B2B applications for railroad planning and dispatching.
- You have a degree in communication design with a focus on digital applications or a comparable degree;
- You have a good technical understanding and are skilled in using the relevant tools, such as Figma, Sketch and Adobe CC;
- You are experienced in the specification of your concepts and designs and practiced in the close cooperation with developers;
- You are a team player with a passion for transferring complex requirements into efficient and intuitively usable software;
- Excellent oral communication and written skills – including the ability to speak and write in English;
- German language is a plus.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us your application in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time