We are looking for a colleague in our Compensations & Benefits department for assistance with the department's agenda within EMEA region.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone enthusiastic and open-minded to work for 15 - 20 hours a week
- Someone with an overview and an effort to understand the whole picture, even if they are given only a part of the task - there is always room for process improvement, but it is essential to understand the entire process, not just one report.
- Responsible approach, caution – we are working with sensitive data
- Positive attitude towards processes, their setting and improvement
Your job will be:
- Analytic and administrative support in different Compensations & Benefits topics, such as Benefits, Incentives, Job Architecture, Merit Planning or Market Intelligence
- Active participation within communication channels (Microsoft Teams, Yammer)
- Work with corporate and internal HR systems and tools
- Preparation of Power Point presentations, reports, and other ad-hoc documents
- Participation in international Compensations & Benefits meetings and EMEA projects
What skill set do we require?
- Excel - basic functions and contingency tables
- Openness to technology – we are looking for #digitalmind who is not afraid to work with new systems and technologies
- Openness to people – we are looking for someone who will enjoy international meetings and projects
- English at a communicative level - B2 / C1 condition (ability to answer employees in English, understand global materials, translate from and into English internal guidelines and other texts)
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time