Senior Technical Product Manager - Teamcenter X
Siemens Digital Industry Software is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Technical Product Manager to join the Teamcenter Cloud team within Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS). You will be part of a Product Management team responsible for developing new Cloud native offerings and adapting our existing solutions to take advantage of Cloud based deployment. You will work with strong development teams in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged. At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called upon to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a high growth organization working on products and software that are changing the world. Be part of this fantastic new opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
· Deliver market leading products with fast performance and a compelling user experience, based on a modern architecture that incorporates the latest technology and innovations
· Represent Teamcenter Cloud Strategy to management, industry analysts and customers.
· Collaborate with other Siemens stakeholders (Industries, Sales, Services, Technology Office, other Product teams, Marketing, etc.) to solicit feedback, balance competing priorities and deliver on stakeholder business requirements
· Work with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that our cloud offerings are successful in the marketplace upon release.
· Track business results and develop product roadmap and strategies to grow the business
· Define and clearly prioritize product requirements and explain use cases so that development teams can work efficiently
· Responsible for product pricing, licensing, and packaging and make critical decisions on market introduction and phase-out of products
· Manage negotiations and contract discussions with vendors and third parties. Make critical decisions regarding product lifecycle (e.g. phase-out).
· Proactively identify and resolve issues that might impact development progress or customer success
· Facilitate and promote innovation across the organization both within and outside of Hackathon efforts. Have a clear sight to commercialization of these innovation ideas
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required, Graduate level a plus
· Must have minimum 7+ years of Enterprise Software and technology experience
· Must have at least 5 years in a leading product management role
· Must have strong background in both business and technical roles
· Must be very familiar with Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
· Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies including solid background with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure Cloud Platforms
· Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry desired
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.