Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
Purpose of Role
To ensure the provision of a first-class Managed Equipment Service in accordance with the terms and conditions of the respective contract, the needs of the customer and Siemens core values. The service must be provided in accordance with the key performance indicators or other defined measures with the objective of achieving consistently high customer and staff satisfaction results and maximising financial performance according to agreed project agreement.
Local internal contacts will include the Operations Manager, Commercial Project Manager and other members of the immediate MES team; in addition, there will be the need to interface with other Siemens Healthineers employees and management at all levels at various locations.
External contacts will include clinicians, staff and management from the hospital and suppliers.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Manage the planned maintenance and reactive repair activity to successfully fulfil the performance criteria defined in the respective contract Including following up on any Afterhours calls
· Point of escalation for staff to ensure maximum utilization of the available resources such that all contractual commitments are satisfactorily achieved. Ensuring that equipment of critical importance to the hospital is receiving priority attention.
· Prepare the reporting required for the MES Governance Committees.
· Facilitate the procurement process by scheduling the customer’s Clinical User Groups and ensure timelines are met for site-based procurement tasks.
· Actively seek and initiate efficiencies and operational process improvements.
· Ensure all complaints/commendations are appropriately logged and actioned as mandated by the Business.
· Project Management of the equipment replacement program
· Maintain relationships with clinicians, staff and management, of the respective hospitals and/or the consortiums.
- Escalation contact for asset management system.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
· 3-5 years of experience of project managing contracts relating to projects/service-based operations preferably within a medical equipment or hospital environment.
· Ability to Multitask and resolve issues quickly
· Good commercial/financial awareness.
· A proactive approach to service delivery/management.
· A team player with good interpersonal skills.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
· Professional, report writing skills.
· Strong computer literacy and knowledge as it relates to Office software and bespoke service management packages.
· Preferably educated to degree level with extensive post qualification work experience within a service and/or project-based environment.
· Preferred familiarity with Siemens Healthineers processes and systems.
- Preferred PMP designation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.