Shape the future of a growing businesswith Our Team in Siemens Pakistan ...
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Today, we are recruiting for GBS H2R Team Lead Pakistan who can Join Our Team in Karachi office and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Managing HR Shared Services on a country level and drives for high performance, strong customer focus and service-oriented culture
- Monitors customers' and users' needs, expectations, and key business drivers.
- Defines, implements, maintains, and continuously enhances standard operational processes and productivity
- Works closely with local HR Head and GBS H2R Heads on local and global initiatives and projects
- Drives organizational development to meet agreed service levels/standards and future requirements
- Drives and supports development, implementation, and improvement of global IT solutions.
- Decides on personnel resource allocation and is responsible for the management of related reporting.
- Implements global KPIs and deploys KPI/based service performance monitoring.
- Ensures effective knowledge and best practice sharing across the service delivery organization.
- Manages special projects including carve-in and carve-outs.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Academic degree in HRM or comparable education from reputable University or college.
- First experiences in leading teams and/or projects in an international environment
- HR background and experience in a Shared Services Delivery Center desirable
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation (lean and/or six sigma certifications favorable)
- Proven change management and project management experience
- Strong communication, influencing and virtual collaboration skills
- Strong leadership skills and result orientation
- High proven intercultural awareness – leading and working effectively multicultural teams.
- Proven ability to establish and develop relationships with the business and HR at all levels
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time