With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We search external IT lead buyer / IT commodity manager to join SCM team.
What are the responsibilities?
- Conducting tender procedures for purchase of IT equipment and services.
- Negotiation, preparation, adoption of contracts for purchase of IT equipment and services.
- IT local buying
- Definition of long and short-term purchasing strategy for IT purchases
- Planning of tender activity to satisfy internal customers demand, reach productivity, payment terms KPIs, processes optimization
- Alignment of the local purchasing strategy with the global purchasing strategy, be an interface between global category management and local stakeholders
- Market analysis, price analysis, search for optimization and efficiency, involving new suppliers in the pool
- Claim management, quality management
- Trusted partner for the stakeholders, reliable team member
- Ensure processes utilization: e-catalogues, e-invoicing, EDI etc.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Economics or/and IT specialties
- Experience in the similar positions > 5 years
- · Excellent knowledge of a market of IT products and services
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership potential
- Result orientation, excellent communication skills
- English upper-intermediate/fluent
What can we offer?
· Fixed-term contract for 2 years (with opportunity for prolongation) through partner company
- A-class office in the city center
- Corporate trainings
- Corporate medical insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Remote work (1-2 days per week)
- Corporate pension program
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time