Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Applications Specialist in Advanced Therapies, Angiography and Surgery systems. The position is based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane and is a fixed term contract for 12 months. As a recognised professional in Angiography and Surgery, you will be responsible for providing clinical applications support to new and existing customers in the operation of Siemens Artis fixed C-arms and Cios mobile C-arm systems, as well as providing clinical support to the Sales and Marketing teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Prepare, set up and deliver Clinical Applications training as per customer requirements.
· Conduct customer presentations, workshops and training for improved product and application knowledge for existing and potential customers.
· Liaise with customer service in discriminating between technical and applications related problems.
· Input into application documentation and argumentation for sales team, partners and customers in order to support the marketing and sales process.
· Attend conferences and seminars supported by Siemens Healthcare.
Your qualifications and experience:
· A Degree in Radiography or equivalent
· Professional experience in Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology and Surgery.
· High standard of clinical and technological knowledge in Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology and Surgery.
· Have proven ability to provide clinical training.
· Siemens Angiography and Surgery systems experience is highly desirable.
· Current Radiation License, ASMIRT Statement of Accreditation and APHRA Registration are desirable.
Your attributes and skills:
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Current driver's licence.
· You must be eligible to work in Australia
· Willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand and to attend training, seminars and conferences internationally.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time