At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens is looking for a Head of our newly established Inside Sales organization in Poland. The role presents a leadership opportunity, leading a team of Inside Sales professionals covering accounts in EMEA and globally for our Software as a Service (SaaS) portfolio. Siemens is looking for a highly skilled candidate with an ability to lead people who build and leverage strong customer relationships to grow business. Successful candidates should demonstrate throughout their resume/CV an understanding of working in a global and multi-cultural landscape, leadership and motivational skills, SaaS and Digital Channel sales experience as well as a results-oriented mindset.
Candidates must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and will be responsible for the following functions:
- Lead team of Inside sales specialists and Technical Consultants.
- Assigns tasks and sets clear sales targets for each Team member
- Manages and leads entire team members to achieve business targets
- Coaches and develops team competences and know-how improvement, foster growth mind-set and learning culture.
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business
- Maintain effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders (Sales Orchestrators, PFD, Marketing,…) within the Siemens organization
- Work closely with strategic channel partners to enable them to drive Siemens sales opportunities.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Proven success in delivering outstanding enterprise sales performance in a multinational sales environment.
- Strong closing skills
- SaaS expertise
- Experience working across digital channels and digital stores
- Capacity to evaluate KPI’s and actively optimize systems and procedures to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Willing to work outside normal business hours as required to work across several time zones
- Strong use of English and ideally other European languages required
- Ability to observe, understand and adapt to cultural differences
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proven track record of success, with the ability to train, develop and continuously improve inside selling teams
- Database and CRM management experience (Salesforce preferred)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time