At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
We are looking for a technical product manager to join our product management team. There are two main responsibilities for supporting our product management processes: one is to establish the HEEDS team and product as the center of excellence for all parametric design space exploration related activities within Siemens DI SW. The other one is to ensure that we continue to enhance the current version of the product to support our rapidly expanding user base within the CAE simulation market. The key tasks to help ensure these two responsibilities are met are provided below.
- Identiﬁcation of new markets: This task involves exploring domains outside our current comfort zone where design space exploration can add value to the customers. This includes active investigation of the needs, evaluation of the viability, research successful implementations and propose product/enhancement ideas to expand the market size
- Explore new technologies to enhance our product offering: This task involves working closely with the research community and the Siemens Corporate Technology ofﬁce to identify emerging technologies that are a good ﬁt for our product.
- Be a product champion internally and externally: This means being the bridge between the development and the technical support/marketing teams. It means being the voice of the product for the customers (release webinars, feature highlights, organizing customer advisory board meetings, …)
- Work with the development team to drive requirements for new projects: Help deﬁne the requirements for new projects including the next generation of the product
- Prepare marketing collaterals to promote and illustrate to our customers the product features, promote proof of concepts, develop documents, slides and videos that support product promotion working in close cooperation with the marketing team.
- Manage existing OEM partnerships and identify/develop new ones
- Develop and foster participation in strategic industry/government funded projects
• MS/PhD in Machine learning/Statistics/Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
• Experience with design space exploration techniques (Design of experiments, Numerical optimization, et similia)
• Experience with engineering simulation tools, simulation-based design process, finite element method
• 2+ years of research and development experience
• software development experience using C++ or Python or Java or other related technical languages
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, familiarity with office and productivity tools
• Good teamwork and cooperation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with project management practices
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time