Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
Creation of technical documentation and offers for gas turbine modernizations, upgrades and Service Program during service bid preparation, to support Marketing. That Includes:
• Discussion with marketing to optimize the service concept of the requested project.
• Evaluation of feasibility of requested concept
• Evaluation if further optimization of the service concept is possible.
• Technical description of the requested upgrade and/or service program and the corresponding upgrade scope, guarantee risks, expected scrap and life and operational risk.
• Leading the technical negotiation support team, acting responsible for the required clarifications/tasks/support and preparation of Technical documentation (TLOA/TQ).
• Representing the technical negotiation team in the management review/release meeting.
• Supporting marketing/sales in customer meetings, including travel to customer meetings if required.
• Communication of market requirements to Technical Integrators and Service Frame Owners.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Qualification: Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical, Materials or Aerospace Engineering
• Working Experience: 5+ years of experience in gas turbine, Aerospace or equivalent field
• Tools and Software: Advanced skills in MS-Office, NX and/or Creo CAD Software, SAP, Teamcenter and PCM documentation
• Product knowledge: Excellent working knowledge of Gas Turbine design, operation and Maintenance concepts including thermodynamic understanding
• System knowledge: working knowledge about total power plant functionality, especially shaft train
• Customer orientation: being able to think from the customer’s perspective to optimize the technical scope of the project.
• Business orientation: being able to think from the perspective of Siemens to optimize the Business Impact of the project within scope of work.
• Teamwork skills: Be comfortable working with colleagues in multiple time zones in a team and/or to lead an expert team to answer technical questions and to perform risk assessments.
• Networking skills: Ability to establish relationships and build networks in a global team setup and interface with the service engineering component groups, other engineering groups (generator, steam turbine, BOP, I&C) and marketing groups
• Communication: Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills.
• Continuous Improvement: Ability to analyze and optimize processes and way of working.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time