Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as International Clinical Manager (m/f/d) Vascular Robotics (Italy or Spain) to provide (in your defined region) expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of Corindus Vascular Robotics’ products during procedures, in order to help drive the adoption of the CorPathGRX System.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will drive adoption and usage of the Corindus Vascular Robot with CorPath single-use sterile cassettes at hospital sites by providing continuous training, case support and ongoing presence and guide your employees professionally in this field
- You will provide clinical training and education to customers and assist in disseminating technical product information to customers as well as developing and executing regional hospital staff training courses
- You will coach existing CorPath users to further increase their robotic-assisted Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) skills. You will broaden our user base at each site adding and training new physician/ clinician users of the CorPath system
- You will assist in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals and achieve deep and thorough account penetration and assist in developing new target accounts
- You will serve as the first line of service (as needed) to current and future customers
- You will maintain up-to-date and accurate sales records and input data and information into our CRM database
- You will process and monitor product complaint per company procedures
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/angio/endovascular-robotics/corpath-grx
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree or equivalent training and/or experience in the field of cath lab technology
- You have several years of experience in a clinical Cath Lab or operating room environment and have very good knowledge of interventional radiology
- You show the ability to work in radiation field wearing necessary lead protection garments
- You have a technical understanding of the product and the ability to trouble shoot any product technical challenges
Your attributes and skills:
- You speak English fluently and show the ability to communicate effectively and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including Company management and outside business associates. You possess a very good knowledge of proper English usage regarding office practices, procedures and equipment
- You show the ability to maintain confidentiality as well as ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- You have excellent training and motivational skills and coaching other people brings you joy
- You are willing to travel over 70% of the time within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Spain was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time