Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Carry out static/transient, Linear/Non-linear thermal and thermo mechanical FEA (Finite element analysis) of Gas Turbine static & Rotating components (e.g. blades & Vanes, combustion, Rotor, casing etc.) using commercial software such as ANSYS mechanical, ANSYS workbench, NX-CAE, Nastran & Abaqus.
• Perform Low cycle fatigue, High Cycle fatigue and detailed Fracture mechanics assessment of Gas Turbine’s static & rotating components.
• Perform high temperature creep calculation and assessment. Creep-fatigue interaction needs to be checked.
• Prepare and document FE calculation in the form of structural integrity design report.
• Participate and conduct structural integrity design review at component level.
• Seamless transfer of structural integrity calculation input and output between design team and project lead respectively.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Mechanical Engineer graduate/Post graduate from recognized college/university
• More than 6 years of experience in CAE/FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for linear, Non- linear, static, Transient, thermal and structural calculations.
• Experience in FEA software ANSYS mechanical or ANSYS Workbench or NX-CAE, Nastran or Abaqus
• Experience in Product Design in Turbo Machinery or Automotive or General Engineering
• Strong background in engineering Mechanics and mechanical design.
• Experience in turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine will be preferred
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time