Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be a full-fledged team member in our venture client unit.
- You will create and curate creative and educational content: articles, interviews, success stories and image material.
- You will set, plan and implement a content plan.
- You will engage with online community and respond to comments and requests.
- You will analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- You will relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- You will devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- You will source new editorial opportunities.
Your qualifications – solid and approprite
- You have already completed the first half of your studies in Communication, Media & Design, Marketing or Business Administration.
- You gained experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- You gathered experience in marketing, social media management and press communication during studies or practical work experience.
- You enjoy creating innovative and entertaining content.
- You are confident in using Photoshop and other graphic design tools is a plus.
- You are able to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You are a clear and confident communicator in English language, German is a plus.
Getting in touch with us – solid and appropriate
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time