During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens EDA is a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. We pioneer digitalisation of electronic design and bring elite digitalisation to the vision for our customers.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they strive to understand what drives our customers. What is their environment or user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
We are looking for highly motivated energetic software engineers with expertise in software and/or algorithm development.Job Duties
- Research and optimization of advanced algorithms for next generation computational lithography (OPC) and resolution enhancement techniques
- Conduct experiments and analyse large data to measure and improve performance of algorithms by incorporating accurate heuristics
- Design, develop and optimize complete software systems using scientific analysis
- Modify existing software to correct critical errors in real customer designs
- Focus on designing parallel algorithms to speed up computation
- Collaborate with other teams like marketing and customer support to acquire information on functional requirements and priorities for new features
- Interact with team leads and other engineers to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Conceptualize projects and functional specifications based on feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Interact with QA to develop feature specific testing and validation procedures to ensure quality of results
Masters/bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or similar subject area, with proven experience in software development.
- Strong background in algorithms and data structures, mathematics, statistics and data analysis
- Experience in developing high performance software in C/C++ using object-oriented programming
- Expertise in various software development tools like debuggers (gdb), version management (CVS), software quality enhancement tools (valgrind, purify, quantify) etc
- Experience with scripting languages (Shell, Perl, Python or TCL)
- Linux advanced user experience.
Candidates with knowledge of lithographic process (RET, DFM/MFD) and Experience with Calibre SVRF for DRC will have a strong advantage. Experience in research and development of various EDA/CAD tools and methodologies is big plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters.
At Siemens, everyone can bring their whole self to work. This is why we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation where necessary.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time