Role: Teamcenter Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a software developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
- Accurate translation of software design and code.
- Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
- Collaborate with globally located teams
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a graduate - B.Tech / B.E / M.Tech / M.E with 3 years of hands on experience in Teamcenter.
- Knowledge of Teamcenter Architecture 4-Tier and 2-Tier architecture.
- Good understanding of PLM concepts and Teamcenter features like BMIDE, Workflows, Preferences, Access Manager and Active Workspace Client
- Knowledge of CAD integration frameworks and exposure to CAD integrations like IPEM
- Basic knowledge in client level customization using Java & server level customization using ITK
- Good communication skill capable of client facing.
- Should be able to work on projects Independently, a critical thinker and should have problem-solving skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time