Demand planner with procurement function
70% Demand planner:
- Short, Middle and long term demand analysis and planning for Lastochka and Sapsan trains maintenance.
- Analysis of current demand
- Planning of materials for predictive and corrective maintenance
- Continuous adjustment of materials demand on constant basis
- Creation of Purchase requisitions for operational buyers
- Materials out of stock risk decrease.
- Demand planning process and system optimization and digitalization. New methods and tools integration.
- Materials delivery dates control.
- Control of demand reliability
- Close collaboration with production site.
30% Operational buyer:
- Operational procurement in category «Train components» and repair services
- Proceeding of incoming purchase requisition (20 line items per month)
- Purchase order placement according to signed contracts for Russian and International suppliers
- Orders track and trace
- Accounting documents check and processing
- Ordering process continuous improvement
- Request of prices for existed contracts
- Order specifications signature
- Claim management
- Monthly reports preparation for commercials
- Other tasks as assigned by manager in the area of responsibilities
- Higher Technical/engineering education or education in Supply Chain/Finance/Economics;
- 2+ years experience in demand planning of materials and spare parts in Technological/Service company with high scope of positions number by month;
- General knowledge of Supply chain processes;
- Ability to analyze demands and transform it to new opportunities for cost reduction;
- Self-organized, accurate and smart;
- Ability to work with large quantity of input information;
- Incoterms 2010 basic knowledge;
- SAP / other ERP system user will be a plus;
- Excel advanced user;
- English level (oral & written) – intermediate;
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; team player; ability to work in multi-tasking and cross-functional environment;
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- The civil agreement for 6 months and then in the staff
- Office location in Saint-Petersburg (Metallostroy)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time