Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Full Stack Cloud Developer, you will:
- Will be responsible to design and develop software solutions based on the requirements provided.
- Analyze software requirements for operational feasibility, provide development options and estimate implementation effort.
- Be involved in coding of features, bug-fixing and delivering solutions that follow the coding and quality guidelines.
- Be proficient in software development, write documentation for the implemented solutions.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Excellent C#, .Net Core knowledge with significant professional experience in C# programming.
- Experience in Azure cloud.
- Knowledge in Web API, REST API, including the API lifecycle management
- Knowledge in SQL Server and CosmosDB
- Familiarity or experience with an agile development methodology
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time