Required minimun experience of 9 + Years:
- At least 2+ Years as Scrum Master
- At least 5+ Years SW Development experience
· Co-ordinate with Product Owner for Product backlog management, concept grooming and continuous delivery of features.
· Co-ordinate with Architects for Architecture backlog management, prototypes and technical grooming.
· Effectively guide and facilitate the sprint ceremonies to consistently achieve the sprint goals (Sprint planning, reviews, retrospective, demo, daily stand-ups, and stakeholder meetings).
· Protect scrum team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
· Work/collaborate/communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (E.g. Resolve dependencies, QA, RA, Integration, Test )
· Regularly monitor and control the metrics to meet project/product goals. (E.g. sprint/release burn down, velocity, defects, etc.)
· Guide the team with Agile/Lean principles and practices (E.g. thin slicing, reduce waste, VSM) to deliver value frequently and regularly to the customers.
· Coaching, mentoring, and fostering the culture of transparency, continual improvement, and self-organizing within the team.
· Build trust & create positive environment by empowerment, facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution with emphasis on problem solving.
· Identify and control project risks by means of prevention, mitigation and contingencies.
· Ensure that sprint deliverables are adhering to the Quality and regulatory guidelines
. Exposure to medical domain process and practices.
· Do you have an Engineering Degree with 9+ years of experience in design and development and atleast 2 year experience in Scrum Master role
· Experience in software design and development ( C#, OOPS, Design principles & patterns, OS concepts,)
· Experience in requirements engineering.
· Experience in Project management tools and techniques. (E.g. Excel, TFS for backlog management, WBS, Estimation techniques, RCA tools...)
· Ability to effectively manage Risks, communications, and stakeholders.
· Able to work across multiple project teams to resolve dependencies/ ambiguous situations.
· Experience in expert functions like Software Development / Design and Software Testing
· Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Software Engineering Processes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time