Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Project Manager for in vivo business within Siemens Healthineers Project Management Function – Milano
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Embrace and foster Siemens Healthineers Principles;
- Drive continuous improvement of the assigned processes;
- Ensures that quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
- Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
- Monitors continuously the status of the assigned projects, and supports the accountable Project Managers acting as Technical Coordinator;
- Supports the PMO Head in the overall planning of projects and allocation of resources;
- Plans and coordinates Siemens projects according to the Project Management (PM) standards;
- Analyze customer needs during the request for proposal phase, i.e visiting the customer site, for room preparation in order to support internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, business partners as civil works and plan installation companies) for the necessary requirements related to customer quotations;
- Analyze the technical specifications released by our factory and the national/international regulations in order to support the correct preparation of customer quotations;
- Lead and Manage the execution phase for the projects assigned, ensuring the fulfillment of contract specifications, requirements, clauses, costs and timing in collaboration with all the internal (Country/Head Quarter) and external stakeholders;
- Ensure staff coverage for the projects assigned;
- Responsible for meeting all project milestones and technical objectives;
- Respect all active regulations with specific reference to Safety Regulation and National law regarding Local Law of Public Procurement (Codice Appalti pubblici).
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.it/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Education: academic background in electronic / biomedical engineering
- Experience: 5 or more years experience in project management into the In Vivo business.
Your attributes and skills:
- Project management knowledge;
- In vivo medical equipments technical knowledge will be a plus;
- Excellent skills in accountability and customer communication;
- Excellent teamwork and territory management skills;
- Assertive communication style;
- Good English language skill;
- Availability to travel at a national and international level as needed.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both
to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and
quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information
security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time