Manager - Accounts Payable
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• You will ensure implementation of approved accounting policies and procedures for assigned organizational unit(s), that match respective legal requirements - (i.e. HGB, IFRS, GAAP).
• You will oversee and manages all accounting transactions (e.g. in A/P or A/R accounting, in maintenance of the general ledger, account reconciliation's, journal entries).
• You will liaise with suppliers and customers to clarify business cases as an escalation point and analyze and evaluates unit assets and liabilities, and stocks, according to Siemens-wide or specific business guidelines.
• You will manage the preparation of unit balance sheet, P&L reports, annual financial statements, and reports respectively to business management.
• You will cooperate with local authorities in taxation issues, ensures respective tax operations, and liaise with local tax consultants and banks.
• You will ensure internal controls are in place, and accounting complies with all external regulations. Cooperates with internal Auditors.
• You will manage a team of professionals and support staffs in different organizational settings, understands and drives digitalization topics pertaining to accounting processes
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You are a graduate in Commerce and have working experience/ knowledge on managing end to end Accounting process and related fields with 10+ years.
• You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
• You are someone flexible to work on all shifts
• You have good experience in managing team and escalations.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time